At the EuroGIGA Midterm Conference
, in Prague, Juli 9-13, 2012, all EuroGIGA
projects present themselves to each other and to the general scientific public.
We have Jonathan Shewchuk as an invited speaker. In addition, there should be short talks from the groups, to be filled below with speakers and titles (at least tentatively). till mid-May. On average, there should be about one talk per group.The VORONOI session is scheduled for Tuesday July 10, 9-12. So there would be three hours for about 6 talks with 23 minutes each.
Here is the proposed schedule
Tuesday July 10, 9:00-12:00
9:00-9:15 GŁnter Rote (Berlin):
The collaborative research project VORONOI:
Spacial decompositions and graphs
9:15-9:40 Gernot Walzl (Graz):
Straight skeletons of polyhedra - an implementation
9:40-10:20 Rafel Jaume (Berlin):
10:20-10:45 coffee break
10:45-11:10 Cecilia Bohler (Bonn):
Abstract Voronoi diagrams with disconnected regions
11:10-11:35 Panos Cheilaris (Lugano):
The Hausdorff Voronoi diagram - recent advances
11:35-12:00 Birgit Strodthoff (Linz):
Computation of Reeb graphs on 3D-manifolds from a boundary representation
- Gernot Walzl: Straight Skeletons of Polyhedra -- An Implementation
- Rafel Jaume: Recursive regularity
- [ CANCELED: Natan Rubin: Kinetic Delaunay/triangulations of moving points ]
- Cecilia Bohler: Abstract Voronoi diagrams with disconnected regions
- Gabriela Majewska, "Spectrum of the lune-based beta-skeletons"
- Panos Cheilaris, "The Hausdorff Voronoi diagram -- recent advances"
- Evanthia Papadopoulou, On the farthest (and higher order) line segment Voronoi diagram" (tentative)[ could be cancelled if space is needed ]